Fine Art Prints
You Might Be a College Student If...
1.If you have ever price shopped for Top Ramen
2.If you live in a house with three couches, none of which match
3.If you consider Macaroni & Cheese a balanced meal
4.If you have ever written a check for 45 cents
5. If you have a fine collection of domestic beer bottles
6. If you have ever seen two consecutive sunrises without sleeping
7. If your glass set is composed of McDonald's Extra Value Meal Plastic Cups (ie. Olympic Dream Team I or II)
8. If your underwear supply dictates the time between laundry loads
9. If you cannot remember when you last washed your car
10. If you can pack your worldly possesions into the back of a pick-up (one trip)
11. If you have ever had to justify yourself for buying Natural Light
12. If the first thing you do in the morning is roll over and introduce yourself
13. If your bed time is no longer 10:00 PM, but 3:00 AM
14. If you consider Pizza one of the four major food groups.
15. If you consider the other three to be beer, McDonalds, and candy.
16. If you've ever missed a class to watch Ricki Lake.
17. If you've ever sent e-mail to the people you live with.
18. If you refer to your meal card as "plastic".
19. If you've ever spent a good hour searching for your student I.D. just so you could get that one dollar off at the movies.
20. If you've ever stayed up all night just so you wouldn't sleep through your morning class.
21. If you've ever called your roommates, not knowing where you were at, and asked them to come get you
22. If you've ever called home just to talk to your pets
23. When you work your class schedule around drinking
24. When you watch TV with no volume, while listening to the radio
25. When you can play euchre in any state of mind.
26. When showering doesn't happen on a daily basis.
27. When a blender is your first major applicance.
28. When you're not a dork if you wear your backpack on both shoulders.
29. If you can't find money to buy food but it miraculously appears to buy alcohol
30. When weather begins to be a major factor on your class attendance.
31. When you would rather do e-mail than study for a test
32. When your second major applicance is a coffee maker.
33. When your walls are covered with beer signs (labels!)
34. When you have a separate refridgerator for beer.
35. When you spend a majority of your time reading forwarded mail.